We are pleased to have New England’s most trusted Environmental & Specialty Services Contractor as a member.
Recently a two-time winner of Business of the Year, EnviroVantage is New England’s most trusted Environmental & Specialty Services Contractor with over 30 years of experience.
Envirovantage has successfully participated in many of New England’s most recognizable landmark projects including the recent abatement and demolition of Dover High School.
Here’s five important facts our members should know about EnviroVantage:
1. EnviroVantage was awarded 2009 Business of the Year for Construction in the State of New Hampshire fromBusiness NHMagazine!
2. EnviroVantage provides Emergency Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Scott Knightly, CEO, was past Chairman of Associated Builders & Contractors NH/VT and is on the Board of Directors for the National Demolition Association.
4. EnviroVantage has nearly three decades of experience.
5. EnviroVantage has over 30 crews working on projects daily.