We are proud to present the eighteenth edition of the Black Book!
We would like to extend our gratitude to all of the Members who have taken the opportunity to advertise and be apart of our publication. It is our pleasure to continue this project and it is aimed at building the community of membership that is the core of the Club’s success.
The Black Book is the go-to guide for connecting members to members businesses and is part of the ongoing effort to help strengthen the core of the One Hundred Club Community.
The Black Book has gone under exciting changes that provide more value for the membership and the Club.
- New issues will include more Club related content
- Featuring different club’s from our expansive reciprocity list
- Upcoming events hosted at the Club and in our community
- Each issue will feature one of our Founding Members
There is limited ad space available and it will be given on a first come first serve basis.
More benefits of the Black Book
• Sent out quarterly
• Physically copies at the Club for membership use
• Direct mailed to more than 1,000 households and businesses of your fellow members
• Distributed throughout the Club’s New England based reciprocal club network
• e-Guide available on the Club’s website
Download the Media Kit to secure your ad HERE
There is limited ad space available and it will be given on a first come first serve basis. Please email Dana Wergen if you would like to be apart of the Black Book or have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help designing and creating your ad, Hawthorn Creative is at your service. Email Jennifer Munro: email@example.com
***Please note: If you have not received a physical copy, please contact Member Services to make sure the information we have on file is up to date. ***