Black Book 2019 Advertising Opportunity
The Black Book is the go-to guide for connecting members to members businesses and is part of the ongoing effort to help strengthen the core of the One Hundred Club Community.
This is the fifth year of publication and could not have been done without help from our friends at Hawthorn Creative. Hawthorn Creative has been instrumental in the success of the Black Book. Creating amazing ad’s for the members, hours of editing and in constant contact with the Club to ensure the best possible publication.
The Black Book will be undergoing exciting changes that will provide more value for the membership and the Club.
• Upcoming issues will include more Club related content
• Featuring different club’s from our expansive reciprocity list
• Upcoming events hosted at the Club and in the community will be highlighted
• Each issue will feature a Founding Member in the ‘membership spotlights’
More benefits of the Black Book
• Sent out quarterly | Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter
• Physically copies at the Club for membership use
• Direct mailed to more than 1,000 households and businesses of your fellow members
• Distributed throughout the Club’s New England based reciprocal club network
• e-Guide available on the Club’s website
Download the Media Kit to secure your ad HERE
There is limited ad space available and it will be given on a first come first serve basis. Please email Dana Wergen if you would like to be apart of the Black Book or have any questions: email@example.com
If you need help designing and creating your ad, Hawthorn Creative is at your service! Email Jennifer Munro: firstname.lastname@example.org